an early christmas present
Just got home from Marrakech to discover an early christmas present in the form of the Liebster blog award nomination from the talented Tasha at ‘Tasha in the kitchen’. A great down to earth blog full of ideas, and a bit of worldly care (see her post on vegbags). Thanks you are the sweetest!
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.”
So I’m passing on the love, my nominees are some of my most frequented blogs that each offer inspiration and perk up my day…
1. Fork knife swoon – Beautiful photography, loving the new posts
2. Tart to heart - The baking and sweet treats on here are dangerous to any hints of self-control I may have
3. Two tarts - Apple and brie tart!
4. Babble and snaps – Soul warming commentary to life’s important little moments.
5. Full measure of happiness- Not a newbie blog, but a new favourite for me, I love Lauren’s writing.Christmas and tagged blog award, Liebster.